“Welcome to Oceanside!” is what you will hear when you enter our charming center…
We receive more than 80,000 visitors each year, and fortunately we have a fantastic group of volunteers who generously donate their time in order to keep the Welcome Center open 7 days a week.
Our volunteers are so enthusiastic and eager to provide helpful information!
The California Welcome Center – Oceanside assists visitors from all over the country and from all around the world. With just one stop, visitors can find:
Information: State, regional and local
- Maps – lots of complimentary maps and detailed street maps as well
- Brochures – come, see, grab, and explore what you want to do
- Visitor Guides – for Oceanside and many of San Diego’s communities
- Events – events calendars for the local area.
- Attractions – we have information, ideas, tips, and discounted tickets
- Get information on types of lodging
- Get information on hotel and vacation rental availability
- Need to book a reservation? We can do that, too!
Discount Attraction Tickets
- Restrooms - clean and tidy
- Computer for visitors’ use - gets answers to tough questions
- Personalized visitor tips, directions, ideas
- Souvenir Penny Machine - 4 beautiful Oceanside Scenes
- Itinerary Planning tool - use and then print your plan
- Local finds: unique hand-crafted items and local photography
- Souvenir items
- Toys: cute, cuddly friends to travel with or take home as gifts
- Travel needs: sunscreen, lip protection, sunglasses, pain relievers, etc.
- Hostess gifts
- Send your visitors into the Welcome Center
- Gather idea information before visitors arrive
- Create a care package
- Have you ever heard of geocaching?
- A great way to get out, explore, and have fun!
- Just one of many exciting Oceanside geocaches
#OsideWelcomeCtr on Instagram
Become a Volunteer!
Would you like to become a California Welcome Center - Oceanside volunteer?
We are sure you will be pleased with the new friends you will make and the interesting people you will meet from all over the world.